US Army Ignited (Cool)
US Army Active Duty Members are eligible for up to $4,000 worth of training through the program, Ignited. Below is detailed information on how to apply.
Army Active Duty Annual Investment: $1,000 a year
1. Navigate to the ArmyIgnitED website (www.armyignited.com) - best browsers: Microsoft Edge; Firefox (if you find issues logging in).
2. Click the Get Started button on the Home Page.
3. Click Create an Account to create a Login.gov account** and follow the on-screen prompts
a. Confirm your email and select a Multi-Factor Authentication method
i. If you are a Government Employee – select Government Employee ID
ii. If you are a Non-Government Employees – select Phone
iii. Continue following the onscreen prompts
b. ** If you have previously had a Login.gov account, you can opt to Login at login.gov instead of creating a new Login.gov account. This step will link your current login.gov account with access to the ArmyIgnitED application.
4. Once you have successfully created your Login.gov account, you will be directed back to the ArmyIgnitED application.
5. Click Request Vendor Account which will open an email template asking for information necessary for ArmyIgnitED administrators to establish your account. After sending that email, you can exit the ArmyIgnitED application.
6. You will be notified via email once you are set up as a Vendor user of ArmyIgnitED.
7. Once approved, navigate to the ArmyIgnitED website (www.armyignited.com), click Get Started and follow the on-screen prompts to finish creating your vendor account.